Google Cloud Expert
Ready to unravel the hidden powers of Google Cloud? We clearly need you. If you are a tech-savvy, methodic data lover, this might be the best opportunity you’ll ever bump into. In this case, we are looking for someone to join our internal team and provide excellence to make the magic happen.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States. In this case, our client is related to the Healthcare industry.
What you’ll do:
- Create and refine the entity-relationship model for BetterPros’ internal data.
- Migrate the existing database to a suitable support tool while ensuring optimal performance.
- Normalize data to enhance consistency, reliability, and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the operations team and IT consultant to understand data requirements and implement solutions.
- Operate and execute all aspects of database assembly within the Google Cloud and BigQuery ecosystem.
- Participate in meetings to communicate progress, challenges, and insights with cross-functional teams.
What you must have:
- A degree in Systems Engineering or a related field.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a relevant role, such as Systems Engineer, Systems Analyst, or Data Architect.
- Familiarity with API integrations.
- An intermediate English level.
A great plus:
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud services, specifically BigQuery and Dataflow.
- Experience or familiarity with Google App Scripts and React.
- Exposure to Apigee.