Join BetterPros as a Logistics Coordinator. Apply now!
Are you ready to deliver an exceptional client experience? Are you a master of details? Do you possess the skills to navigate complex logistics challenges with ease? Can you prioritize effectively and manage your time like a pro? Listen up! We’re looking for an impeccable Logistics Coordinator with a strong analytical mindset to focus on excellent service.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate schedule dispatching and deliveries, including checking shipment availability, preparing delivery orders, bookings with trucking companies, monitoring shipment pickups, deliveries and timely updating of all mandatory tracking events to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Customer liaison providing shipment status, follow-up and answering operational-related questions.
- Identify issues to achieve a proper shipment execution and find solutions.
- Liaise with service providers, customs, carriers, trucking companies and others as required.
What you must have:
- +2 years of experience of Logistics / Freight Forwarding experience
- Experience in a fast moving, demanding operational environment.
- Good attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using computer software and technology, including Microsoft Office Suite and GPS tracking systems.
- An advanced English level.
- A bachelor’s degree in International Trade or similar.
- US working experience.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you! Apply now.