Join BetterPros as an ADA Expert and create stunning visualizations that bring architecture to life. Apply now!
Attention to all ADA specialists of this world! Or maybe not all: only those who are ready to revolutionize the architecture industry with great responsibility can seize this fantastic opportunity. An ADA expert plays a crucial role in creating environments that are inclusive and accessible to people of all abilities, helping to promote equal access and participation in society. If you are looking for a fully committed challenge, showcase your talents to our US-based client, an architecture and design firm that specializes in Californian hospitality projects. Apply today!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Manage design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Adjust designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Be responsible for ensuring that architectural environments and structures comply with the standards set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Prepare architectural plans and documentation that demonstrate compliance with ADA standards for submission to regulatory authorities and clients.
What you must have:
- A degree in Architecture.
- +3 years of experience.
- Experience working for the US is a must.
- Proficiency in Revit and Autocad.
- Working experience with California construction codes.
- Working experience with ADA codes (Americans with Disabilities Act Standards for Accessible Design).
- An advanced English level.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you! Apply now!