Architect (with experience in Fire Station Projects)
Join BetterPros as an Architect (with experience in Fire Station Projects). Apply now!
Are you a talented architect with experience in fire station projects? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments, where attention to detail is critical and excellence in every task is expected? BetterPros needs you! We are seeking a Revit and AutoCAD-proficient architect to bring innovative, high-end solutions to our US-based client. Apply now!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Create SDs, DDs, and CDs.
- Develop site plans, floor plans, elevations, cross sections, and roof plans.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Architecture.
- +5 years of experience working as an Architect.
- Proven experience working on Fire Station projects.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- An Advanced English level.
- Previous experience working for the US.
- Knowledge of IBC codes.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you! Apply now!