Semi-Senior Architect (with experience in Metal Shop Drawing)
Join BetterPros as a Semi-Senior Architect (with experience in Metal Shop Drawing) and create stunning visualizations that bring architecture to life.
Are you looking for an opportunity that matches your disruptiveness and passion? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you have the proactivity and drive to excel in a fast-paced environment? If you are a metal shop drawing specialist, we need you! Showcase your skills and contribute to cutting-edge projects from our US-based clients.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do
- Prepare detailed construction documents, drawings, and specifications, translating design concepts into accurate and comprehensive plans.
- Ensure all designs are compliant with safety standards, local planning regulations, and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with the design team on markups and redlines to facilitate design revisions and enhancements.
- Utilize your expertise in metal fabrication shop drawings to create intricate and precise designs for metal structures.
What you must have:
- +3 years of experience as an architect, demonstrating a strong foundation in architectural design and construction.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino (mandatory) and SketchUp.
- Proficiency in crafting metal fabrication shop drawings.
- Familiarity with US measurements and standards, ensuring designs align with local requirements.
- An advanced level of English.
- Previous experience working for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!