Senior Project Architect
Join BetterPros as a Senior Revit Architect and create stunning visualizations that bring architecture to life. Apply now!
Do you have a lynx eye for design? How do you imagine the perfect workplace? Do you manage time like a boss? Do you love working autonomously? If you are a Senior Architect with several years of experience leading complex projects, we need you! Our US-based client designs and builds engaging workplaces where people and businesses achieve their best. Showcase your skills and contribute to their cutting-edge projects!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to foster a culture of continuous improvement in design, project delivery, QA/QC, and business development.
- Lead and oversee the QA/QC process to minimize errors, mitigate project risk, and maintain profitability.
- Stay up-to-date with building codes, regulations, and zoning requirements in relevant jurisdictions.
- Ensure design solutions align with codes, obtain approvals, and liaise with authorities.
- Attend project meetings, participate in presentations, and oversee architectural design.
- Manage large project teams, coordinate documentation, and maintain project integrity.
- Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions for complex challenges.
- Ensure design concepts are constructible and within budget.
- Contribute to evolving and implementing design documentation standards.
- Conduct product research and generate specifications.
- Assist in project schedule development and resource allocation.
What you must have:
- A degree in Architecture.
- 10-15 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3DS Max/Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Technical specification writing skills (CSI format).
- Knowledge of building codes and accessibility requirements.
- Familiarity with building systems, construction techniques, and structures.
- Proven ability to lead complex design projects.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Being a licensed or registered architect.
- Pursuit of LEED, Fitwel, RELI, WELL Building Standard, or similar certifications.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!