We are in need of a driven and passionate MEP Engineer.
Client orientation is a crucial requirement, as we expect our team members to consistently exceed expectations in understanding and addressing the needs of our valued clients.
If you think this sounds like you, come join us in working remotely for a US-based client!
What you’ll do:
- Duct layout and sizing.
- Manual J calculations.
- Manual S equipment sizing.
- Ventilation schedule.
- Air Balance schedule.
- Electrical Panel Design.
- Wattage for light fixtures.
- Energy analysis.
- Panel sizing.
- Plumbing Design.
- Waste implementation.
- Supply implementation.
- Water Heater sizing.
- Grease trap sizing, mechanical or traditional.
- Gas line sizing and layout design.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in planning and designing in the areas of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems.
- Proficiency in Autocad.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience working for the US it’s a plus.
- Fully committed and self-driven.