Audio Engineer (specialized in Live Event Production)
Is sound your biggest passion? Can you develop projects end-to-end? We are seeking the most skilled and experienced audio engineers who specialize in AV systems integration for construction projects and live event production. You will be responsible for designing, planning, and implementing audio solutions for both AV systems integration within construction projects from our US-based client and dynamic live event environments. Apply today!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with project teams to design and engineer audio solutions for AV systems integration within construction projects.
- Utilize AutoCAD and possibly Revit to create detailed AV system design plans, including equipment placement, cabling, and infrastructure requirements.
- Ensure that audio solutions meet industry standards and client specifications.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of AV technology and systems to create effective and innovative designs.
- Coordinate with other specialized engineers and project stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of audio systems.
What you must have:
- Previous experience as a production manager, lighting designer, rigging designer, audio designer, scenic designer, or similar live production role.
- Proficiency in using Vectorworks Spotlight (Mandatory) for CAD design within the context of live events.
- Comprehensive knowledge of audio equipment, signal flow, and acoustics in live event settings.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional live production teams.
- Excellent communication English skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Experience working for the US.
- CTS or CTS Design certificate from AVIXA.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!