Cost Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
Join BetterPros as a Cost Estimator / Quantity Surveyor. Apply now!
Are you a living legend in terms of numbers and calculations? Can you envision the full scope of a project and accurately estimate the costs involved? Do you possess in-depth knowledge of construction processes and a keen eye for detail? If you can deliver our US-based client precise cost estimates, apply now!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Calculate material quantities and request budgets to suppliers in the US and Bahamas.
- Upload and follow-up construction documents in the company’s software.
- Collaborate in the affiliation process of the company in charge of MEP facilities and work on the according plans.
- Be in charge of modifying documents in AutoCAD.
What you must have:
- +3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Quantity surveying/takeoff skills from Autocad and 2D plans via Bluebeam.
- The ability to import and load quantities into estimating templates to create construction cost estimates by design and construction phase. (SD, DD, CD).
- An analytical mindset to estimate labor, materials, and time for each project.
- Advanced knowledge of primary software: Autodesk Revit, ACAD, AD build/plan grid, AD takeoffs, BIM 360, Bluebeam, MS Office.
- Enough expertise to identify risks and potential long-lead items.
- Advanced Autocad and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Bluebeam.