Fire Protection Engineer
Join BetterPros as a Fire Protection Engineer . Apply now!
Are you ready to ignite change in the construction industry? Are you devoted to safeguarding lives and property? Do you have a self-driven personality and an analytical mindset? Are you a specialist in fire protection and safety codes? Stop searching! We have an opportunity tailored to your skills.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Apply standard techniques and procedures in the design of fire sprinkler systems, including hydraulic analysis, drawings, and specification preparation for systems in commercial buildings.
- Apply knowledge of ICC model codes and NFPA standards/codes in building fire safety code consultation, including preparation of code compliance analysis, communication correspondences with AHJ, and development of alternative code compliance approaches and administrative modifications.
- Interface and provide direction to BIM/Design staff to produce permit documents in 3 Dimensions using AutoCAD and Revit.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- +3 years of experience in the fire protection industry.
- Proficiency in software such as Hydrocad, Autocad, and Revit.
- Strong communication skills.
- An Advanced English level.
- Experience working for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!