Mechanical Engineer (with Experience in Energy Efficiency)
Join BetterPros as a Mechanical Engineer (with Experience in Energy Efficiency). Apply now!
Do you have a burning desire for disruption? Are you fully committed and self-driven, pushing the boundaries of innovation? Do you possess an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail that sets you apart? We want you! We’re seeking professionals who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based clients redefine the future of engineering with their experience in energy efficiency.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Energy modeling for new construction projects.
- Work with big scale projects such as healthcare and labs, and also with residential projects.
What you must have:
- A degree in mechanical engineering
- +5 years of experience
- Experience working at energy efficiency projects
- HVAC experience
- Proficiency in eQUEST and/or EnergyPlus
- Advanced English level.
- Previous experience working for the US
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!