MEP Engineer with experience in California
Do you master Revit as no one does? Are you ready to join a team that works with earth-friendly and incredibly resilient materials? Would you like to be part of beautiful and real construction projects that will outlast the present and endure for generations in California? Our US-based client needs you!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Design mechanical and electrical systems for residential buildings (domes) using Revit.
- Design drainage systems for sites in development.
- Use and know Title 24 of the California Building Energy Efficiency Standards to design with experience in mechanical, electrical and plumbing fields.
- Work on a team alongside other civil and structural engineers and be able to have ownership of everything related to MEP.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- +5 years of experience as a Civil Engineer and MEP projects
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Knowledge of the California Building Energy Efficiency Standards (Title 24).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with domes architecture.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!