Join BetterPros as a Photovoltaic Designer. Apply now!
Do you have a burning desire for disruption? Do you have a passion for solar energy systems? Do you possess an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail that sets you apart? We want you! We are seeking professionals who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based client redefine the future of engineering with their skills.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Design solar energy systems.
- Collaboration and coordination with electrical engineers and architects.
- Treating battery complications and trying to optimize battery sizing.
- Dealing with resiliency interconnection application.
- Drawings and details of the PV installation that will go along with the electrical design drawings for DS approval for the State architects approval for permitting.
- Face installation issues during the design stage.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field.
- +5 years of experience as a photovoltaic designer.
- Knowledge of photovoltaic technology and electrical systems.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- An Advanced English level.
- Proactivity and great communication skills.
- Knowledge of California US building codes.
- Previous experience working for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!