Join BetterPros as a Revit Electrical Engineer. Apply now!
Are you a self-driven engineer committed to innovation? Do you have the analytical skills to face complex challenges and multiple tasks? Are you a master of detail? Come in! We are currently searching for professionals like you. If you are ready to disrupt the architecture and construction industries and make your mark, the opportunity is now. Don’t let it slip away! Apply today and work magic for our US-based client.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Perform a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establish construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- +3 years of experience as an engineer.
- Proficiency in software such as Autocad and Revit
- Strong communication skills.
- An Advanced English level.
- US working experience.
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!