Senior Civil Engineer
Join BetterPros as a Senior Civil Engineer. Apply now!
Do you have a burning desire for disruption? Do you have a passion for time management and a knack for teamwork? Do you possess an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail that sets you apart? We want you! We are seeking Senior Civil Engineers who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based redefine the future of engineering.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development of comprehensive erosion control plans to minimize environmental impact.
- Manage water storage and drainage systems, ensuring efficient and sustainable water management.
- Oversee full grading operations to ensure site suitability and compliance with design standards.
- Design utility systems, optimizing functionality and sustainability.
- Collaborate with landscape architects to integrate natural elements and green infrastructure into project designs.
- Expertly handle stormwater management, providing innovative solutions for diverse projects.
- Utilize various software tools to produce accurate hydrology reports for permitting.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers on the team.
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, and other stakeholders to deliver successful projects.
What you must have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- +10 years of civil engineering experience, with a focus on Erosion Control, Water Management, Grading, Utility Design, Landscape Design, and Stormwater Management.
- Proficiency in Civil 3D software.
- Strong knowledge of erosion control regulations and best practices.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent English communication skills and teamwork abilities.
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!