Senior Drainage Engineer
Are you a Senior innovative professional passionate about drainage design development? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a strong imagination? How about the ability to turn innovative ideas into practical designs? Our client is a top US-based firm that aims to provide exceptional services. Showcase your talents by creating drainage designs that leave lasting impressions. Apply now!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +170 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct drainage calculations and design for ponds, roadways, and swell treatments.
- Ensure compliance with Florida Water Management regulations and other relevant standards.
- Design and optimize water treatment systems for both drinking water and sewage.
- Develop plans for pumping, piping, canalization, and treatment of lagoons.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on drainage and water management projects.
- Continuously monitor project progress and make necessary adjustments.
What you must have:
- +5 years of experience as a Drainage Engineer.
- Proficiency in civil site drainage and water management.
- Familiarity with Florida Water Management regulations.
- Strong knowledge of calculations, best practices, and water quality treatments.
- Experience in the design of ponds, roadways, and swell treatments.
- Expertise in water treatment systems, including drinking water and sewage treatment systems.
- Proficiency in softwares such as ISPR, Specific Water Design, and Geo Pact Drainage.
- Ability to design pumping systems, piping systems, canalization, and treatment lagoons.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Experience working for the US.
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!