Senior MEP Engineer (Experienced in QC)
Do you have a burning desire for disruption? Do you possess an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail that sets you apart? Do you have experience checking standards, working on corrections and making sure every delivery is just perfect? We want you! We are seeking Senior MEP Engineers with experience in Quality Control who embody our disruptive spirit and can help one of our biggest US-based clients redefine the future of engineering.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Thoroughly review and correct engineering drawings with a critical eye for detail, accuracy, and compliance with industry standards.
- Oversee the quality of drawings from project initiation to completion, ensuring they meet company and industry quality standards.
- Work closely with the engineering team to facilitate the progress of drawings and deliverables while providing constructive feedback and guidance.
- Proactively identify and address potential quality issues and areas for improvement in the design and documentation process.
What you must have:
- A degree in MEP Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of proven experience in MEP engineering with a focus on quality control.
- Proficiency in Revit software is a must.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a critical eye for quality.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!