Senior Structural Engineer with experience in Seismic Construction
Are you fully self-driven and committed to innovation? Do you possess budgeting and project management skills? Does your analytical and mathematical mindset set you apart? We want you! We seek civil engineers who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based redefine the construction industry.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States. Our client is currently licensed in more than 20 states and has worked in over 15 countries. They have successfully completed over 4,500 projects and won over 80 design awards.
What you’ll do:
- Design and model structures, such as buildings or bridges.
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influence.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc.
- Deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- +10 years of experience as a Structural Engineer.
- Proficiency in software such as Autocad, Revit and Enercalc.
- Proven experience with seismic construction.
- Experience working for the US.
- Strong communication skills.
- An Advanced English level.
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!