Semi-Senior Industrial Designer
Join BetterPros as Semi-Senior Industrial Designer and create stunning visualizations that bring architecture to life.
Ready to envision the future with your imaginative skills? Do you consider yourself a disrupter? Do you have a self-driven personality? We are seeking Industrial Design specialists who embody our disruptive spirit and can bring our US-based client a great experience by articulating concepts concisely. Apply today and unleash your creativity!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Design and draw custom products using provided methods.
- Create layout drawings that can be approved by the customer.
- Create sales presentations to illustrate use of the products using provided templates.
- Create and publish layout drawings for all new orders. Upload drawings to be approved.
- Organize and maintain drawing files.
- Occasionally meeting with sales reps to determine correct product requirements.
- Answer questions as they arise.
- Maintain a level of product and vehicle knowledge.
- Work with provided OEM vehicle drawings to ensure product fitment.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design.
- +3 years of experience as an industrial designer or similar role.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor or SketchUp.
- Market-savvy skills to instinctively understand what sells.
- Good at drawing/mechanical drafting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced level of English
- Experience working for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!