Structural Engineer (with experience in Carbon Fiber Retrofits)
Join BetterPros as a Structural Engineer (with experience in Carbon Fiber Retrofits). Apply now!
Do you have a burning desire for disruption? Are you fully committed and self-driven, pushing the boundaries of innovation? Do you possess an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail that sets you apart? We want you! We are seeking professionals who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based client redefine the future of engineering.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Design carbon fiber retrofits for concrete structures.
What you must have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- +3 years of experience working as a structural engineer.
- Experience designing carbon fiber retrofits for concrete structures.
- Previous experience working with the concrete construction system.
- Proficiency in Spreadsheets.
- An Advanced English level.
- Previous experience working for the US.
- Previous experience working with retaining walls.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!