Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
Join BetterPros as a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst. Apply now!
Are you into deciphering complex information and presenting it in a super-attractive manner? Do you consider yourself a team player? Are you detail-obsessed and possess an analytical mindset? Do you have a tech-savvy personality? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic working environments? This opportunity could be for you! Apply now.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States. In this case, we are looking for someone to join our internal team and provide excellence to make the magic happen.
What you’ll do:
- Transform data into actionable insights to improve business performance.
- Design and develop impactful Power BI reports and dashboards to meet business requirements.
- Communicate operational insights effectively based on data.
- Be in charge of monthly KPI reporting for the business.
- Collaborate both with technical and non-technical team members during project design and implementation.
- Identify and suggest potential business process improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with administrative tasks related to your department.
What you must have:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in BI tools such as Power BI, Qlik Sense, QlikView, Data Studio.
- An advanced level of Excel.
- Ability to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- An Advanced English level (verbal and written).
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Working experience with People Analytics.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!