Join BetterPros as an Accountant. Apply now!
Are precision and finesse your main attributes? Are you an expert in meeting tight deadlines and juggling multiple tasks with ease? Use your sharp analytical skills to navigate the intricate world of numbers with commitment, ethical practices, and compliance to maintain our US-based client’s highest standards. Dive deep into this opportunity!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Daily bookkeeping.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage expense reports.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Submit different invoices and do follow-ups.
- Prepare financial statements and assist in accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Aid in tax return preparation and reconciling bank statements.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- +5 years of experience as an accountant.
- Proficiency in accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks) and MS Excel.
- Time management and multitasking skills.
- An Advanced English level.
- Familiarity with US finance regulations.
- The ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Working experience for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you! Apply now.