Semi-Senior Business Developer
Join BetterPros as a Senior Business Developer. Apply now!
Are you a persuasive powerhouse with the ability to win over clients and drive business growth? Do you consider yourself a fast learner? Are you armed with a friendly and engaging personality that makes building relationships effortless? As a Senior Business Developer for our out-of-this-world client, you will launch your commercial abilities to the moon. Apply now!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States. Our client’s priority is to transform people’s lives for the better by designing spaces that people will want to experience rather than simply occupy. Sounds great, right?
What you’ll do:
- Identify and engage potential clients through strategic outreach efforts.
- Set up appointments for the Sales team by identifying decision-makers and key contacts.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to ensure a seamless transition from lead generation to sales conversion.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our offerings and industry trends to effectively communicate value propositions to potential clients.
- Leverage technology and databases to streamline lead management and appointment scheduling.
What you must have:
- +5 years of proven experience in lead generation and appointment setting, showcasing your ability to identify and engage potential clients.
- A track record of meeting or exceeding sales-related targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savviness and a working knowledge of computer systems and databases.
- An English level that is above Advanced.
- A passion for sales and a keen ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing market dynamics.
- Self-motivation and a results-driven approach.
- Experience/background working in architectural projects a Previous experience working for the architecture, construction or real estate industry.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you! Apply now.