Join BetterPros as a BIM Coordinator. Apply now!
Are you an exceptional BIM specialist? Can you manage complex projects and lead a team of experts to success? Do you have outstanding organizational and time management skills while maintaining a solid commitment to quality? Showcase your talents by creating designs that leave lasting impressions for our US-based client, an internationally recognized firm that specializes in planning, landscape architecture, and urban design.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that BIM execution plans are produced and maintained for each project.
- Provide technical support to design teams while managing technical issues with subcontractors.
- Guarantee completion of the production plan according to the deadlines defined for each project stage.
- Support and audit the project team and flag non-compliances.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Architecture or an equivalent field of study.
- +5 years experience in BIM, 3D modeling, construction technology, or related fields.
- Proven experience working as a BIM coordinator.
- Superior knowledge of Revit, BIM and Autocad.
- Complete understanding of BIM workflows and standards.
- An Advanced English level.
- Previous experience working for the US.
- Previous experience in landscape or urban design projects.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!