AutoCad Interior Designer
Join BetterPros as an AutoCAD Interior Designer and create stunning visualizations that bring architecture to life.
Are you an interior designer with a disruptive mindset and an impeccable sense of taste? Are you always up-to-date with the latest design trends and with a keen eye for aesthetics? And most importantly, are you a master at listening to client wishes and transforming them into breathtaking realities? If you are an AutoCAD specialist, we need you!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Work with an integrated Architectural and Interior Design team to develop interior design solutions for projects.
- Choose finishes, materials, textures, colors, etc.
- Create mood boards based on what has been approved by the client.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or similar field.
- +3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in interior design software is desirable.
- Expertise in ADA standards.
- Experience working for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!