Senior PM Architect (with a team of drafters)
Join BetterPros as a Senior PM Architect (with a team of drafters) and create stunning visualizations that bring architecture to life.
Are you a natural-born leader? Do you have a passion for project management and a knack for organizing teamwork? We want you! You’ll be responsible for leading a team of drafters to ensure every phase of the project runs smoothly. We’re looking for an authentic leader to join our US-based client’s team as a PM Architect.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage a skilled team of drafters, ensuring they are equipped to deliver outstanding results.
- Oversee projects from inception to completion, maintaining a strong focus on detail and quality, throughout all phases: SD, DD, CD.
- Demonstrate autonomy in decision-making and problem-solving to drive projects forward.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to streamline project processes.
- Understand and interpret USA building codes accurately for correct use.
What you must have:
- An established team of drafters ready to hit the ground running.
- A track record of successfully managing teams and delivering architectural projects on time and within budget.
- +10 years of experience as an architect.
- +2 years of working experience in the US.
- +3 years of experience as a project manager or coordinator.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong attention to detail.
- An advanced English level.
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!