Construction Document Controller
Join BetterPros as a Construction Document Controller. Apply now!
Are you the master of precision and organization? Can you spot even the tiniest error in a sea of construction documents? Are you motivated by achieving tangible results and thriving in a fast-paced environment? If you can collaborate seamlessly with various stakeholders and can handle managing critical technical documents with utmost precision, our client needs you!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that project documents follow the company’s standards.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, such as contracts.
- Review and update technical documents.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
What you must have:
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role.
- Experience working in a construction company or similar.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel.
- Excellent proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of Aconex.