Join BetterPros as a Plumbing Designer. Apply now!
Do you have a burning desire for disruption? Are you fully committed and self-driven, pushing the boundaries of innovation? Do you possess an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail that sets you apart? We want you! We’re seeking plumbing designers who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based redefine the future of engineering.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Develop engineering projects in the area of hydraulic, plumbing, and fire protection design with emphasis on BIM methodologies.
- Survey work, draw plans, and design hydraulic and fire networks under local standards.
- Flow calculations
- Design plumbing systems for commercial buildings
- Perform calculation of duct networks.
- Technical evaluation of Offers from equipment suppliers.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in plumbing design.
- +3 years of experience as an engineer.
- Proficiency in software such as Autocad and Revit.
- Strong communication skills.
- An Advanced English level.
- Experience in Fire Protection Systems.
- Experience working for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!