Roadways Civil Engineer
Join BetterPros as a Roadways Civil Engineer. Apply now!
Are you fully self-driven and committed to innovation? Do you possess astonishing problem-solving skills? Does your analytical and mathematical mindset set you apart? We want you! We seek civil engineers who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based redefine the construction industry.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Design road schemes and maintain the road network, including structures such as bridges.
- Find new solutions to transport problems.
- Plan for highway maintenance and improvement projects.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc.
- Deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- +3 years of experience as an Engineer.
- Proficiency in Civil 3D.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced English level.
- Experience working for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!