Join BetterPros as a Structural Engineer. Apply now!
Do you have a burning desire for disruption? Are you fully committed and self-driven, pushing the boundaries of innovation? Do you possess an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail that sets you apart? We want you! We are seeking professionals who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based redefine the future of engineering.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Build structures based on technical specifications.
- Follow construction safety guidelines.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and creatively solve any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations, including permits, safety, etc.
- Deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- +3 years of experience as a civil engineer.
- Proficiency in software such as Autocad, Revit, Etabs, Safe, and SAP2000.
- Strong communication skills.
- An Advanced English level.
- Previous experience working for the US.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!