Can you give life to spaces through the art of lighting? Are your eagle eyes trained for an awesome challenge? Is design what you live for? We hope you are ready to shine as the most meticulous Lighting Designer our US-based client has ever met. We need you ASAP!
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement innovative lighting concepts and schemes.
- Create detailed lighting plans and specifications for interior and exterior spaces.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes and standards.
- Use CAD software to present lighting design proposals.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Lighting Design or a related field.
- +3 years of proven experience in diverse lighting design projects.
- Proficiency in calculations and lighting design software (such as Dialux).
- Knowledge of specialized design software (such as AutoCAD, Rhinoceros or InDesign, among others.)
- Strong knowledge of lighting principles and equipment.
- An advanced English level.
- Experience working for the US in lighting design projects.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!