Do you have a burning desire for disruption? Are you fully committed and self-driven, pushing the boundaries of innovation? Do you possess an analytical mindset and meticulous attention to detail that sets you apart? We want you! We are seeking professionals who embody our disruptive spirit and can help our US-based redefine the future of engineering.
BetterPros unlocks human potential by offering competitive compensation, flexibility, constant learning and growth, and the opportunity to work anywhere you want with one of our +130 active clients across the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Design hydraulic systems for water supply, wastewater treatment, irrigation, and stormwater management.
- Conduct hydraulic calculations and simulations to ensure system efficiency.
- Use hydraulic modeling software to create accurate system models.
- Ensure compliance with local industry codes and regulations.
- Troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic systems.
What you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field with a focus on Hydraulic Engineering.
- +3 years of experience in hydraulic design and implementation.
- Proficiency in software such as Revit, Autocad and SketchUp.
- Strong communication skills.
- An Advanced English level.
- Previous experience working for the US.
- Proficiency in Infraworks.
A great plus:
We’ve got the opportunity, you’ve got the talent.
We want to hear from you!